Powered By Blogger

Monday, June 6, 2011

CS855 Animoto Assignment for week of May 22 - 28

Hi, All!

Well it seems that your ol' Head (Le)Master Mind is running behind a bit for this one.

The assignment this week was:
  1. Design an Animoto video using images, photos or jpgs from your PowerPoint slides and set it to music to illustrate your innovation ideas.
  2. Upload or point to your image, drag them into the desired order and click an image and the Spotlight button to add effects that compliment the music.
  3. Embed your Animoto video
Well, I finally got one produced. I decided to go a little different way on this one. While I have been talking about my VR suits and set-ups, I could figure no way to show that in a video. So, I produced a video ad for a fake company producing VR temporary tatoos to give the wearer a new and different look!
I hope that you like it!

Create your own video slideshow at animoto.com.

1 comment: