Powered By Blogger

Monday, May 16, 2011

CS855 Week 6 Assignment Part 2 – Coolest Web 2_0 Tool: Picasa!


CS855 Week 6 Assignment Part 2 – Coolest Web 2_0 Tool: Picasa!
In my opinion, the coolest Web 2.0 tool in recent years is Picasa from Google! I use it all the time to edit my photos and to create CD’s and slide shows of my pictures for family and friends! I have a flickr account, but so many of my relatives are NOT internet people, that sending CD’s seems the best way to go.
It has a simple to use interface that is extremely intuitive and can do all the fancy picture editing (red eye remove, lighting adjust, contrast, cropping, rotating, and so forth) and all at the touch of a button!
Here is a short movie from pictures that my wife and I did to create a picture book of our dog for our Granddaughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment